Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Welcome


Hey all, as I state above this blog will be my place to easily keep you informed about what is going on with me, more on the day to day aspect of what I do.

Like a campfire I desire to keep everyone updated, informed, and excited as I learn new things, tackle new challenges, and share my successes (and near misses) in an informal dialogue.

Trev

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trev, nicejob! Jason

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home