Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Colorado Traditional Archers Society



Had a great time as I went to the Colorado Traditional Archers Society Banquet, where I had a brief chance to introduce Wilderness Athlete to a ton of great hard core traditional archers. My buddy Craig Stinehour was there along with Jeff Lampe and we had a small booth set up where we could show all the WA product line. Legendary traditional shooter G. Fred Asbell was also there and I was fortunate to meet him. Guess Craig and I caught the traditional archery bug while there and are going to have to start shooting stick bows also! Here are some pics of Craig and I and G. Fred Asbell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home