Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, March 17, 2008

Colorado Bowhunter's Association 2008 Banquet




Craig Stinehour and I just had the privilege to work a Wilderness Athlete booth at the the 2008 CBA awards banquet. Wayne Carlton and Dave Watson spoke and it was the best I have ever attended. We were working the show along with one of our dealers Archery in the Wild out of Longmont Colorado. (http://www.archeryinthewild.com/) We sold a ton of WA and got to swap stories with some great bowhunters which is always fun! Here are some pics I snapped with my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home