Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sunday, May 31, 2009

More Shooting Pictures




I have been shooting so much and so well that I feel the "Zen" with my Alphamax 32. Here are a few more pics of shooting at 80 yards the last few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Shooting! I stumbled on your blog from OutBack Outdoors. I would love to add you to my blog roll if that is alright with you.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Trevon said...

By all means, and great blog by the way!!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home