Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, September 29, 2008

Antelope retribution




As most of you probably know Colorado Antelope season was unfruitful (the antelope kicked my butt) because of all the rain we received the night before season. I was fortunate to get some antelope retribution in Montana. Jim Brennan and Ryan Litwin (Rocket Ryan - PBR Barrelman) helped me decoy and video a great kill scene on a trophy antelope buck while hunting in the heat of the day in Montana. It was action packed footage and a great kill scene captured for Muzzy's Bad to the Bone Bowhunting TV show. I felt as if I got a little pay back from the "schoolin" the Colorado antelope gave me earlier in the season!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevon,

Way to make it happen!

OK THIS YEAR I'm gonna draw antelope...Lets Pow Wow about some plans in 87....

10:33 AM  
Blogger Trevon said...

Thanks, John it was a great time... giveme a call when you draw that tag!!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevon!
Jason R. here- Got the link to your blog via your sister, who I found on facebook.

You look good man!

I got on facebook last week, and have found all kinds of old classmates- Ran across your sister's profile, asked about you- Looks like you're doing good man!!!

Good to see you, hope to see you on FB, if not, though, I know where your blog is now.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my email is jaytheorc@gmail.com- since you have to approve this anyway-


later man!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home