Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

North American Hunter Magazine


I just received a copy of the lates NAH Magazine and to my surprise there was an interview that my buddy Mark Kayser did with me a couple months ago about keeping bowhunting simple. I had forgotten all about it and it was great to see my name mentioned in such a nationally recognized and respected magazine. Here is the link to my website where a portion of the interview is viewable. http://www.westernbiggamehunter.com/Articles/NAHC%20-%20article.pdf

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. H said...

What a stud. I can't say that I've ever randomly had an interview about me show up in a national magazine. Hmph. Must be nice superstar.:)

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is definitely a super star!! haha

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home