Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Colorado Turkey 2008





A lot can be said about networking and meeting new people with similar interests, and the saying bodes true especially for the bowhunting community. Jace Bauserman, a fellow Wilderness Athlete prostaffer, Craig Stinehour (also fellow WA prostaffer and cameraman), and I joined up in SE Colorado for a dynamite turket bowhunt. There were tons of birds and Craig and I both killed nice jakes less than 30 seconds apart from the same and videoing each other's kill. It was a rush. The video was great, but what was even better was building a friendship with a new "hunting buddy" that I am sure will last a LONG time. Thanks to Jace and his family for their kindness and hospitality as they treated us like one of their own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home