Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Off Season is in Full Swing



Well with turkey season behind us off-season is in full swing and now is the time to get "dialed" in with outdoor 3-D shoots. I am lucky enough to have a great archery league (Fort Collins Archery Assoc. http://www.ftcollinsarchery.com/) to shoot every Wednesday. Here are some pics from some of the first shoots.
I love this timeof year as the weather warms and I get a chance to perfect my bowand arrow combo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Sorenson said...

3D shoots are the best! Just found your site, thanks to the Western Wanderer - looks very nice! Look forward to keeping tabs on your outdoor adventures!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home