Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wilderness Athlete and "The Shoot for the Cure" Archery Shoot


I had an opportunity a few weekends ago to participate in the first ever "Shoot for the Cure" 3D shoot held in Loveland CO. The turn out was great as local archers raised money for St. Jude's Children's hospital. It was a lot of fun and I got to introduce a bunch of people to Wilderness Athlete and their product line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home