Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Fulfillment of a Dream





I am still a little blown away at the results, experiences and memories of my Colorado Mt. Goat hunt. To have been able to share it with my dad is even more special! I would love to be able to share all of this hunt with you first hand, but that is impossible, so the next best thing in my opinion would be to lay it out in a series of pictures that hopefully will set the tone and give you a glimpse of what it was like on this hunt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Sorenson said...

My dad got to go on his once in a lifetime goat hunt this year here in Idaho - must be the year for it.

Awesome country - great job in capturing the scenery.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home