Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, June 30, 2008

Gander Mountain / RMEF Elkfest Seminar and Booth






This last weekend I had the pleasure of working the Denver Gander Mountain / RMEF Elkfest show and was the featured seminar speakerboth days. While the turn out for the event wasn't exceptional the seminar was well attended. I also worked a Wilderness Athlete booth, along side fellow Wilderness Athlete prostaffer Lewie Foltz, and got to talk to a ton of people about Wilderness Athlete, Muzzy Broadheads, Mossy Oak, Montana Decoy, and Badlands Backpacks. It was a lot of fun as I always love meeting new friends and talking hunting!! Here are some pics from the event,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home