Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Thursday, July 31, 2008

2008 Big Game Hunting Expo - Denver, CO




I just had a great weekend giving three seminars and visiting with tons of avid hunters telling stories and comparing notes on some great backcountry honey holes, (well maybe not exact locations). The seminars went great and the show was well attended. We (Jeff Lampe, Jason Dickert, & Craig Stinehour WA Prostaffers) also had a Wilderness Athlete booth were we introduced a huge amount of people to their awesome product line. Hunting season is just around the corner and this weekend I will be heading out to the high country to scout for some Mountain Goats and Archery Antelope starts August 15th. I have been shooting my bow a ton and I feel ready and it can't come soon enough. Stay tune and I will keep you posted on my scouting, God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home