Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Scouting for Colorado Mt Goats






I just returned form a great trip scouting for Mt Goats in the clouds of the Colorado Rockies. Craig Stinehour joined me and we saw lots of goats and we got more familiar with the unit I will be hunting in. September 15th can't comequick enough. Here are some pics

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Sorenson said...

Awesome! My dad drew a tag here in Idaho and went scouting a couple weeks ago, but didn't see anything but old sign. Awesome country those goats live in, though! He'll be hunting the Seven Devils in Idaho - his season starts Aug. 30.

Good luck!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Trevon said...

Yeah Tom, it really is breath taking ! Good luck to your dad!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home