Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, February 13, 2009

ATA 2009




It has been a while since I took the time to catch everybody up. So here goes...... The ATA Show this year was in Indy and as usual it was awesome. Having teamed up with my good buddies Adam Wells, Jim Brennan, and Ryan Litwin with the production company OUTBACK OUTDOORS, we had plenty to do as we get ready to launch our new webisodes on http://www.mossyoak.com/ later in Feb 09. We partnered up with some great sponsors like Hoyt, Badlands Backpacks, Mossy Oak, Montana Decoy, Muzzy, Winner's Choice Strings, and more.... Check us out at www.outbackoutdoors.net
2009 is going to be a great year and there is a ton of exciting things on the horizon. I have co-hosted 3 TV shows in '09 already (Hardcore Hunting TV - Pursuit channel - DirecTV 608) and made the cover of The Colorado Bowhunter and it is only February. I only hope I can keep up with my blog updates in a timely fashion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. H said...

Wow Trev! That cover is awesome!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home