Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, February 23, 2007

Good old days



As I sit here "healin' up" I was looking through some old pics and videos of when I was a little spunkier and younger, I thought it would be kind of fun to post a few pics and a video of me back when I was a lot tougher and healed quicker. The music on the video is my good friend Michael Martin Murphey singing the intro to the TV Show "The Best of the West." click on the pictures to view me riding in Winslow, AZ on a bull called Unicorn owned by Casper Baca Rodeo Company. I believe I was 84 points.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing for the DVR or Kristen would have not believed that it was you on the tube. We have seen your commercials and your one elk hunt. Great stuff.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home