Campfire Camaraderie

Just as the campfire back at any hunting camp is the setting for many lively discussions, shared experiences, and riveting storytelling; this blog is designed to allow me to share with you all of my latest hunts, articles, video or TV projects, and all the other exciting things happening with me, Trevon Stoltzfus and www.westernbiggamehunter.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Colorado Archery Elk 2009











This last week I joined my good buddy and fellow Outback Outdoors Team Member Adam Wells in the high country of western Colorado archery hunting rutting bull elk (look for this exciting hunt in the months to come on http://www.outbackoutdoors.net/ in a future webisode. Although the bulls seemed to be rutting late, the 80 + degree heat didn't help, but we were still able to put two good Colorado bulls down on video in 3 1/2 days.








Special thanks to A.C. (who ran camera for us) and Jim Goff and family!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Those are great bulls. We had a hard time with the crazy weather during archery season this year also.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home